The Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is a thermoplastic polymer made of ethylene and vinyl acetate, completely ecological and very light. Due to its features, it is widely used in the childcare and footwear industry as a waterproofing product and, since it is completely non-toxic, it has many applications in the food, medical and orthopaedic business. It is an ideal alternative to PVC film.
Our TPU films are formulated polyester-based and are included in the group of aromatic polyurethanes.
Its main features are:
· Great lightness and flexibility.
· PVC free.
· High resistance to abrasion.
· Totally waterproof.
· Ecological film. Non-toxic. Food grade use.
· Good performance again fat, oils and chemicals.
· Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
· It complies with the food regulations UNE EN 1186-5.
· Weldable by high frequency.
Applications: Labour protection, footwear, graphic industry, medical and food material, waterproofing industry, childcare...